Park Shelter Reservations
On Wednesday, January 2, 2019, starting at 8:00 a.m., reservations for the Millersburg Park Shelter opens. There is a new process this year so please read carefully.
- Reservations must be done in person at City Hall (no mailing, emailing, phone calls or faxing).
- Upon arrival at City Hall, Applicants will receive a number in the order they arrive.
- Applicant will be asked to fill out a Reservation form if they have not already done so.
- In the order of the numbers provided, Applicants will be called to the counter to process their reservation. To make this flow smoothly, please have everything ready, including payment. If you will be serving alcohol, fill out the separate permit before coming to the counter.
Reservations are first come, first served. The following dates have been blocked for City events:
July 12 & 13
|CITY PARK SHELTER||Monday – Thursday||Friday – Sunday|
|Picnics (100 people or more & company)||$200||$200|
|End of Year School Picnics||$50||$100|
|Game Bags||$10 + $40 deposit*|
* Game bag deposit will be returned if all equipment is in the bag and in decent shape. Pick up game bags, during regular office hours at Millersburg City Hall for a weekday event or on Friday afternoon for a weekend event.