Important Notice: Millersburg City Park Restrictions effective March 23, 2020 per the Governor’s Executive Order 20-12.
The information provided below are links to various resources to assist our residents during this pandemic. Please visit regularly as information changes frequently.
The Millersburg community is encouraged to do their part by practicing common health tips that are known to be effective against this virus:
- Maintain social distancing of at least six (6) feet.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are often touched.
- Take care of your health overall. Staying current on your vaccinations, including flu vaccine, eating well and exercising all help your body stay resilient.
Specific Guidance from the CDC